11.10.2008

home

my favorite place to be right now is my own bed. i like my bedroom the best out of all the rooms in my apartment because it is serene and it is where i rest and it is where i spend time with my wife. crawling into bed when i'm tired truly makes me happy even if i have to get up a few hours later for work. in that room jamie and i play and fight without inhibitions. it's a quiet room.
the Word says that we should experience our Heavenly home the same way while still here on earth. if God truly is our eternal home then we should find that same happiness, rest, and liberty to be ourselves while we're with Him. sometimes i find time with God dry and unfocused. maybe i'm thinking too much about my earthly bed during those times?
speaking of earthly homes... mine needs some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment